Problem of development
Because of extremeley fast hardware development and comprehensive µC-control in all areas, there are shorter life cycles. Therewith shorter development periods are necessary.
We develop IP-Cores and use them in combination with available IP-Cores at our FPGA-designs.
What are IP-Cores?
Spezific standard functionalities (interfaces, filter, …) but also definable very complex tested and verified system-level functions.
- allow a higher level of abstraction
- considerable reduction of development time
- fast time-to-market
- simplified development
- minimal design risks
- reduces time to compile the designs
- less verification time necessary
- IP-Cores are full of expert knowledge
- predictability of efficiency of the designs
- fully documented modules with sourcecode and test-benches